Old EverQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Old EverQuest, a community project to play EQ the old way, regardless of how much the game is altered.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey all, potential new member here

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey all, potential new member here Empty Hey all, potential new member here Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Ravenger

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm considering joining you for some progression fun! I had some questions and I'm waiting for some responses from "I believe the guild leader." Forums seem pretty quiet but I'm sure thats because everyone is busy playing in game Very Happy

I'm not sure on what class to play either. I'm pretty hardcore so I'm looking to play something that will really make an impact on the guild. I have high playtime as long as their are people to group with. I can't stand playing alone hehe.

2Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Dionydis

Hey there. It may be slower than normal this week due to spring break winding up too. Some people who play are in school (not me though).

I'm sure someone will respond very soon so keep checking.

3Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Ramrian

Good to see another prospective member!! You should have a great time here, I have a low lvl alt that's just waiting to group with someone Smile so get on there and let's get to lvling!!!!

4Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 am

Ravenger

What classes are needed right now? I've played pretty much everything and i have no idea what I would do this time around. My play style is group oriented. I cannot stand soloing or boxing lol

5Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Ramrian

I say choose the class you like to play the most, if you like DPS we are lacking in rogues, monks, rangers and mages, or if you like to tank we need some more pally's and SK's too, but as I said earlier, whatever you like the most is the class we need Wink

6Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Ravenger

Thanks for the response. I was waiting to hear back from, I believe your guild leader about some questions I had. How are the numbers right now? Spring break should be about over for most students now. How is the population on raid nights? Offnight grouping?are more people joining regularly? Any noticeable attrition yet?

7Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Ramrian

Well, we have 83 members right now I believe. It's pretty easy to find a group, might be kind of difficult at first for the first few lvl's but I do have a SK at lvl 5 that is more than happy to group with you while you get up in lvl's. It was a bad week this week, but more people are getting on now so that makes me happy Smile. I'll tell Annie that he needs to send you a message or something! Anyway, thanks again for the interest in the guild and I hope to see you soon!!

8Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Ramrian

Bah raid nights forgot to answer that one. We haven't really got a good raid night down yet, we are still in discussion on which day would have the best attendance rating, we tried on Tuesday but those didn't work out so well. But we have slain Pinigel Autropos and hope to kill the dragons, Naggy and Vox soon!!

9Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Ravenger

Well that is good news! I was hoping to catch you guys before you progressed passed all the fun stuff. I'm still not sure what I want to play but if the guild progresses slowly I should be able to test some and choose a main. I'll start downloading the game tonight

10Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Ramrian

Cool, I'm glad you will be joining us, I just spoke with our Leader Anavar and we should be getting to your E-mail shortly so he should answer all your questions far better than I. If there is anything I might be able to help with please leave another post as I like to check the site about every 15-20 minutes when I play, thanks again!!

11Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Dionydis

Trust me, you won't miss much boss-wise if you level up in a month or so. Phinny is one thing, Naggy/Vox another esp. in classic-era gear. We may end up having to move on to Kunark to gear a bit more if we can't take the dragons as-is.

The Planes are another area where we can do somethings but definitely not all of it, due to changes made over the years. At least not in full classic we won't.

The Fableds are what is really killing activity atm. Everyone knows we can't bother with bosses until that goes away in a few weeks, so now is the perfect time to level up to catch up. Most of the higher levels are leveling alts or taking a breather waiting on that. Plus spring break is winding down now too.

12Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am

Ravenger

I'm tagged! Had a great time last night. No one is online right now tho so I'm sitting here bored =o

13Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 am

Anavar

Hey Ravenger, what happened to our Troll SK?

Wink We unlocked Kunark and have been enjoying some fine xps and new loots.

Anavar

http://www.oceansideforex.com

14Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:56 am

Ravenger

Been pretty uninterested since there was never anyone online during the day. I'm gona log back on zek in the next few days and see if I can have fun again.

15Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 am

Anavar

our primetimes are 4pm pst to about 12am midnight pst.

Weve had 10-15 online consistently....even with crappy Fableds.

http://www.oceansideforex.com

16Hey all, potential new member here Empty Re: Hey all, potential new member here Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Dionydis

The guild also approved of using a merc if you choose to up to level 45.

That is for leveling up to join the rest of the higher levels and continue grouping normally.

Last night I zoned into LOIO to buf a couple of our monks (19 and 22), by the time I got there they were surrounded by 15 corpses with non-stop pulling and massacres happening, and were now 21 and 23. Adding 50% haste didn't hurt. Smile

And later they got a few more levels each before I logged. So it seems a good decision to allow the use of mercs to liven things up as well as greatly speed up the leveling until 45.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum